Red Dwarf Index du Forum
Red Dwarf
forum français sur Red Dwarf, la sitcom SF

Red Dwarf Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: Issue loading saved games - xbox one - tech help required ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Red Dwarf Index du Forum -> The Bunk Room -> Jeux
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
kesizewi
Skutter

Masculin Capricorne (22déc-19jan)

MessagePosté le: Jeu 19 Avr 2018 - 13:19    Sujet du message: Issue loading saved games - xbox one - tech help required Répondre en citant

HI,

Since owning the game i have made two saves which I have dedicated a good bit of time to, both of which have now basically stopped working. 
First Game : GoldCrest Valley 
On this game I have logged 125hrs of game play.
Then one day I went to load the game & initially noticed on the loading screen that my money had reduced by at least £10M and then on trying to load the save I'm given the following messge:: Failed to load the savegame. Please try again or use a different storage device.
Trying again doesn't help and I'm using my internal storage device. Second Game : Chellington 17 V2
On this game I have logged 20hrs of game play, and only started this save because my first has broken, for lack of a better word.
When I now load this game I cannot switch through my vechials, actually all of my vechials and equipment has vanished. I'm also unable to select the pause or start menus so I can't quit the game in the correct way I need to go back to the xbox home screen and quit the whole program. Also the fields are not as they should be.I have tried reloading the game and also restarting my xbox a number of times. This initially stated happening on this save after i tried to set up a multiplayer game but it also now happens when trying to load it in a single player game.Suggestions please?

Please help.

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References:
https://forum.giants-software.com/viewtopic.php?t=105988
Business video marketing studio

Thanks!
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Jeu 19 Avr 2018 - 13:19    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Red Dwarf Index du Forum -> The Bunk Room -> Jeux Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Texno x0.3 © theme by Larme D'Ange 2006