Red Dwarf Index du Forum
Red Dwarf
forum français sur Red Dwarf, la sitcom SF

Red Dwarf Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: Problem with Kodi, Xbox 360 and playlists ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Red Dwarf Index du Forum -> The Bunk Room -> Jeux
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
kesizewi
Skutter

Masculin Capricorne (22déc-19jan)

MessagePosté le: Jeu 19 Avr 2018 - 13:20    Sujet du message: Problem with Kodi, Xbox 360 and playlists Répondre en citant

HI

I recently installed Kodi (v. 17.1 Krypton) on my Raspberry Pi 1 model B (yeah, the old one with only 2 USB ports) using LibreELEC on NOOBS. My friends and family are playing music (possibly WMA) from my external hard drive connected to Xbox 360, so I can listen to them on Xbox 360 games while playing.I managed to make the Xbox recognize connection to Kodi, and I managed to make music by adding it to my library. However, I am experiencing problems with playlists. I created one (in .m3u format, which should be compatible with Xbox 360) using the Kodi's own Create playlist function, and added a couple of songs on it for testing. Kodi and the playlists saved on Kodi. However, if I choose the playlist on Xbox, it does not matter only the songs on the playlist ALL songs on the hard drive. This puzzles me.I would like to make playlists that, for example, fit each of the genres of the games, or for another example, of the year, playing only the selected songs of the playlists. While it is nice that the streaming works at least somehow, I for instance would not like to have Christmas songs playing on March. As of now, it just randomly plays everything, and I can not be better at it. Any ideas how to make it work properly or some other similar solution for this kind of streaming?

Please help.

I did not find the right solution from the Internet.

References:
https://www.raspberrypi.org/forums/viewtopic.php?t=207116
App video production company

Thanks!
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Jeu 19 Avr 2018 - 13:20    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Red Dwarf Index du Forum -> The Bunk Room -> Jeux Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Texno x0.3 © theme by Larme D'Ange 2006