Red Dwarf Forum Index
Red Dwarf
forum français sur Red Dwarf, la sitcom SF

Red Dwarf Forum IndexFAQSearchRegisterLog in

:: Problem with Kodi, Xbox 360 and playlists ::

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Red Dwarf Forum Index -> The Bunk Room -> Jeux
Previous topic :: Next topic  
kesizewi
Skutter

Masculin Capricorne (22déc-19jan)

PostPosted: Thu 19 Apr 2018 - 13:20    Post subject: Problem with Kodi, Xbox 360 and playlists Reply with quote

HI

I recently installed Kodi (v. 17.1 Krypton) on my Raspberry Pi 1 model B (yeah, the old one with only 2 USB ports) using LibreELEC on NOOBS. My friends and family are playing music (possibly WMA) from my external hard drive connected to Xbox 360, so I can listen to them on Xbox 360 games while playing.I managed to make the Xbox recognize connection to Kodi, and I managed to make music by adding it to my library. However, I am experiencing problems with playlists. I created one (in .m3u format, which should be compatible with Xbox 360) using the Kodi's own Create playlist function, and added a couple of songs on it for testing. Kodi and the playlists saved on Kodi. However, if I choose the playlist on Xbox, it does not matter only the songs on the playlist ALL songs on the hard drive. This puzzles me.I would like to make playlists that, for example, fit each of the genres of the games, or for another example, of the year, playing only the selected songs of the playlists. While it is nice that the streaming works at least somehow, I for instance would not like to have Christmas songs playing on March. As of now, it just randomly plays everything, and I can not be better at it. Any ideas how to make it work properly or some other similar solution for this kind of streaming?

Please help.

I did not find the right solution from the Internet.

References:
https://www.raspberrypi.org/forums/viewtopic.php?t=207116
App video production company

Thanks!
Publicité

PostPosted: Thu 19 Apr 2018 - 13:20    Post subject: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Willie S Loper
Skutter

Masculin

PostPosted: Tue 4 Sep 2018 - 07:37    Post subject: Problem with Kodi, Xbox 360 and playlists Reply with quote

Various people like to play games online with friends and these are pretty enjoyable as well. I also love to play games on online servers with other random peoples. I have read rush essay review update clearly and that would be thoughtful as well for gamers.
Contenu Sponsorisé

PostPosted: Today at 21:33    Post subject: Problem with Kodi, Xbox 360 and playlists

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Red Dwarf Forum Index -> The Bunk Room -> Jeux All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Index | Create a forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Texno x0.3 © theme by Larme D'Ange 2006